Blog (Latest News, Info and Updates)

Coronavirus Update

Coronavirus Update

Thursday 19th March 2020
Iain Tweedale

We have been monitoring the situation very closely since the start of the coronavirus outbreak. Our top priority is the safety of our guests, so in line with government policies in the Republic of Ireland and the UK we have postponed the following holidays:

- Irish Camino Experience has moved to September 20th-25th
- Mull, Iona and Staffa has moved to September 1st-8th
- Brecon Beacons and Llangors Lake has moved to October 16th-19th
- North Wales Odyssey - is moving to the Autumn with dates being confirmed shortly.

We will continue to monitor the situation before moving any more of the journeys in the schedule and we will keep in touch with guests who have already booked on these in the meantime.

If you have any questions, please email us at and thanks for all your patience in these difficult times.